Sunday, August 26, 2012

Old assholes using public transit.

You know what sucks? Public transit. It really really sucks. First off you have to catch a bus or train, or both in my case, its usually late and then you're packed in their like sardines. Usually theres crying children or smelly people so over all the experience is un-pleasant. Know what makes it even worse? Old assholes.  Yes you, mr. proctologist's dream, you great big asshole.  Ok lets back track...

So there I was, catching a train an hour later than I would have liked because the goddamn bus was 45 minutes late leaving Guelph. I was already in a not so great mood because I knew I was holding things up by being late, but, luckily I was able to catch a GO train right as it entered the station. "Hurray" I thought to myself, thinking I may actually salvage the evening. Oh how I was wrong. As always I turn on my phone and gps to record my trip. The train pulls out of the station and no joke after travelling 1.5km it comes to a full stop. Ugh what now? Well as it turns out the police had stopped all trains because they found a body on the train tracks. Not much I could do about that, so I tried to be patient and not complain. It would have been nice if Go Transit had notified everyone to say there would be another 45 minute delay, but that's neither here nor there.

After 15 minutes of waiting patiently this little devil of a child starts wailing. If it was a baby, I could accept it, but this was a 5 or  6 years old kid. There were babies on the train who were perfectly content. Know why this kid was wailing? He didn't have candy to eat while playing on his iPad. Damn it parents, teach your kids when its appropriate to wail. I sincerely hope you beat that little shit when you got home - away from prying eyes (everyone was thinking it - in fact people brought it up when you finally got off the train).

After 30 minutes of waiting, this old wind bag comes down the stairs with his panties in a bunch looking to chew people out. This guy had some serious issues because he got within two inches of the staffs face to yell at them. I felt for the girl. I think I would have headbutted that jackass if it was me. As if it was her fault a dead body was found on the tracks. AND this girl couldn't have been older than 20 or so. This guy was on a power trip. Good job asshole, you're trying to intimidate someone 40 years younger and 1 foot shorter than you. Seriously, GO transit, let your staff carry tasers ok? This asshole deserved a good tasing. After 15 minutes of him relentlessly yelling out, and old woman yelled out "Would some one push that old windbag out onto the tracks in front of the next on coming train or let him walk?" I have to say, for an old immobilized person, I was pretty impressed. This spawned my "out-loud" comment of saying he was a proctologists dream - a real big asshole. Needless to say he was not impressed but at least he shut up for the next few minutes while the train was allowed to depart.

Moral of the story? Yelling at staff and making others un-comfortable will make other people hate you. So don't do it. I sincerely hope Mr.Asshole that you don't use public transit again because the last thing we need is more windbags like you polluting already crappy public transit. As for you GO transit staff, Good job keeping a cool head. And I really hope you get tasers. No one should have to put up with that kinda crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment