Monday, August 20, 2012

New Blackberry Dev Alpha

I suppose this should be my first post. Why? Cause it was after this review video that co-workers and friends said I need a tumblr or review site. God knows why, but I listened to them and here was the two crappy videos that led to the catch phrase "What the Hell".



So to go into more detail...

After going to the BlackBerry Jam in Toronto and being rather underwhelmed with their introduction speech and videos, they began showing off the dev alpha running BB10. Let me be clear, I wasn't impressed with what I saw, but I was quite happy to be getting a device FOR FREE to play with. They showed a number of cut scenes which made this piece of junk look usable, but it was a lie. I've received 3 updates for this thing since making those videos and let me tell you... not a whole lot of improvement. What a piece of crap. F

No comments:

Post a Comment